Quantity Two - Made in USA, M2A1 50cal Size Steel Ammo Cans In Original Wood Ammo Crate
Store your ammo in real wood ammo crates like the military! Stack your ammo high without creating a leaning tower of ammo cans or wrecking the ammo can seals. Inside each ammunition crate are two high quality, "once-opened," M2A1 50 cal size metal ammo cans in like-new condition. These are the cleanest surplus ammo cans available online, and the only 50cal sized cans available in an original, matching wood ammunition crate. Each crate of ammo cans is individually packaged in a cardboard box to prevent damage to the ammo crate during shipping. The ammo crates are made of a variety of different wood types depending on production lot to include green treated. Most of the M2A1 ammo cans are labeled for 840rds of 5.56mm ammunition in yellow stencil font. Depending on the specific production lot, it is also possible the particular batch of ammo cans will not have any labeling on the exterior. Some of the ammo cans may have scuffs from jostling around inside the crate during shipping, but otherwise are in like new condition!
Ammo cans in the wood ammunition crates are the ideal solution for stable, well-organized, waterproof, longterm ammo storage. The crates also make a good platform for a variety of do-it-yourself projects and are a great complement to any gun collection. Ammo cans are also a great way to organize reloading supplies, spent brass, projectiles, reloaded ammunition, make great tool boxes and are a unique gift idea for the gun guy that has everything.
Why buy ammo cans from cleanammocans.com?
- Guaranteed to be the cleanest surplus cans available
- Appear to be new - rust, spray paint and dent free
- 100% stored inside
- Interior of cans are spotless and appear brand new
- All steel construction
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof storage - Rubber seals protect the contents of can from moisture
M2A1 Ammo Can Specs:
- Outside Dimension: 11-3/4" x 6" x 7-1/2"
- Inside Dimension: 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"
- Color: Olive Drab
- Weight: 5.2 lbs each
- Each can labeled for 840rds of 5.56 ammunition
- Easily holds 1200rds of loose .223/5.56 or 2200rds of 9mm
* Note - The specific appearance of the cans and crates may vary. The crates are all the same design, but the wood and exterior markings may vary