Quantity Three - Made in USA M2A2 50cal Size Steel Ammo Cans
Here they are! Quantity three, excellent condition, USA Made, 50 cal size, surplus, metal M2A2 ammo cans! The M2A2 spec is the current version of US military ammo can and has an additional bracket on the latch assembly to prevent seal distortion. These cans are better suited to being stacked than the M2A1 ammo cans since the seals no longer support the weight of whatever is stacked on top of the ammo can. M2A2 cans are slowly replacing the M2A1 cans in government inventory and are finally starting to become available. Take advantage of the latest and greatest in mil-spec ammo cans!
The ammo cans are labeled for various types of ammunition or equipment but most are labeled for 5.56mm or 50 cal ammunition in digital white lettering, or yellow stenciled type. In some instances there may be no lettering or a white sticker on the ammo cans. Depending on the specific production lot, the lettering on the ammo cans may vary from the photos. The inside of each ammo box will be in new condition with a tight, waterproof rubber seal to prevent moisture contamination. Each three pack of ammo cans is shipped in a cardboard box via UPS Ground.
Some of the ammo cans may have light scuffs from handling or minor surface rust from storage, but the majority of the lot are in like new condition. Purchase with confidence knowing all of our ammo cans are sorted and inspected to ensure you only receive surplus ammo cans of the highest quality.
Why buy ammo cans from cleanammocans.com?
- Guaranteed to be the cleanest surplus cans available
- Most appear to be new - rust, spray paint and dent free
- Interior of cans are spotless and appear brand new
- All steel construction
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof storage - Rubber seals protect the contents of can from moisture
M2A2 Ammo Can Specs:
- Outside Dimension: 11-3/4" x 6" x 7-1/2"
- Inside Dimension: 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"
- Color: Olive Drab
- Weight: 5.2 lbs each
- Each can labeled for 840rds of 5.56 ammunition
- Easily holds 1200rds of loose .223/5.56 or 2200rds of 9mm